1 Small chopped Cabbage
2 Cups of chopped Mushrooms
1 Medium sized Chopped Potato
2 Tablespoons of finely chopped Ginger-Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Oregano
1 Teaspoon of Basil
1/2 Cup of Cream
2 Cups of Vegetable / Chicken Stock
Salt to taste
1. Take a deep vessel, heat the oil and add finely chopped ginger and garlic.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables and mix it properly.
3. Add vegetable/ chicken stock along with pinch of salt and boil the vegetables in the stock.
4. Once all the vegetables are cooked, blend them
5. Boil the soup on a low flame. Add oregano, basil and salt.
6. Once the soup is ready add cream on top and sprinkle pepper before serving.
1.You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Link back to this blog site http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/ Tammy can go visit all these wonderful men and women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to men and women, who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. It's been a blessing and an inspiration to meet all of you through your wonderful blogs.
I love to pass this award to,
I would love to share this with