After the enthusiastic participation for Janmashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi celebration, Festive Food Event is not satisfied. Its graving to enjoy more and More......Yeh Dil Maange More.....
FF continues to enjoy the festivities, and this time it promises a big Dhamaka and what's the Dhamaka........You guessed it Right its Announcement of celebration of much awaited festival 'Diwali Dhamaka'.
Diwali is the festival of lights, joy, and happiness. It brings in serenity, happiness in one's life. In this 6 days affair, which starts from and continues till Bhai Dhuj and Dev Diwali we come across many goodness of this festival.
Diwali welcomes new things in our life, and we go ahead with last year's sadness and old things in life.
To know in detail Diwali concept, one can have a glance here...... and one can check out last year's series of participations here.....
* Last Date for sending your entries is 5th November 2009
* Old entries are accepted as long as you didn't sent the same entry last year. In last event we have experienced people not reposting the old post, simply linking it to the event annoucement, but seeing the enthusiasm of participants we had accepted those entries. Its a humble request to repost old post, by linking it to event annoucement.
* Bloggers please add a link back to this event announcement. We would be glad if you can include Diwali colourful Logo. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
* Send in your entries at Indian.firstname.lastname@example.org with below mentioned information with subject
FF: Diwali Dhamaka
* Dish Name:
* Blog’s Name:
* Blog URL:
* Post URL:
*Picture: Please attach the picture(s)
* Non Bloggers no need to get upset, email your recipe along with the picture. We will post it on your name and include it in the round up.
So what are you waiting for.....Come join this Dhamaka...........