Boondi Raita is one of our favourite accompaniment. One can have Boondi Raita with parathas, rice and along with your everyday meal
1 Cup of Salted Boondi
2 Cup of Curd (Yogurt)
1 Teaspoon of Black salt (Sanchar)
2 Teaspoon of Roasted Jeera Powder (Roasted Cumin seed)
1 Teaspoon of Red Chilly Powder
2 Tablespoon of Chopped Mint leaves
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Coriander leaves
1/4 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Water
Salt to taste
1. Soak salted boondi in water for 10 Minutes in water, so that excess oil from boondi comes out.
2. Drain the water from boondis and keep it aside
3. Beat the curd and milk to the curd.
4. Add roasted jeera powder, black salt and salt to the curd. Be careful while adding salt as we are using black salt as well.
5. Add chopped mint leaves and mix well.
6. Add Boondis to the curd just before serving.
7. Sprinkle red chilly powder and chopped coriander on top