Friday 25 July 2008

Award



My Dear Friend Illatharasi has given me "Blogging Forever Friend" award.

She is from Singapore and very creative :). DO visit her blog!

Thank you so much Illatharasi, this is my first award :), I feel honoured!!!

The same award is also passed by Sripriya, Thanks a ton dear :)

The following rules apply to this award:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.


I choose four of my "frequent" (I highlighted this, since I have many ;)) followers to this blog :

Rekha

Suma


Sripriya

Sireesha

and

Priyanka, who is from Singapore and new to my blog.

Congrats Friends!!!

9 comments:

Indian Khana 25 July 2008 at 13:45  

Congrats for all the awards

Unknown 25 July 2008 at 14:06  

Thxs for the award...thxs for thinking me dear...

notyet100 25 July 2008 at 15:55  

thanks a ton,..for the award,..will pass it soon,.ur dawat looks great today til wale allo is somethin new for me,..thnks for sharin...

Sujatha 25 July 2008 at 17:38  

First time to your blog, and you do have a lot of delcious recipes! Your aloo recipe looks superb!

Shreya 25 July 2008 at 19:27  

hi congrats on the award!

Sum Raj 25 July 2008 at 20:43  

hey thanks purva..u r showering me with tag or awards...u made my day today...nice to receive a new award from u..i am flatten...

Illatharasi 26 July 2008 at 18:03  

Congrats Purva:) Do visit often to mey blog;)

BTW, you have given my link wrongly here ;)
//She is from Singapore and very creative :). DO visit her blog!//

he he

Purva Desai 27 July 2008 at 13:40  

Thank you all for appreciating my efforts...:)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

IndiRank


FeedBurner FeedCount

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP