4 Chicken Thigh Fillets
2 Tablespoon of lime juice
1 Tablespoon of Mixed dried herbs
1 Tablespoon of dried Tomato and Basil (Peri Peri Marinate)
1 Tablespoon of Ginger paste
Salt to taste
1. Wash and clean the chicken thigh fillets. Cut it in to long strips and prick it with fork
2. Take a bowl and mix all the other ingredients, with one teaspoon of oil and add the chicken strips.
3. Let it marinade for 35 - 45 minutes.
4. Take a frying pan, heat it with oil. Once its hot, place the chicken strips and grill it on a low flame.
5. You can grill the chicken strips in a griller, if you have one.
6. Serve it with any sauce or Creamy Mushrooms.