Last year FF celebrated all the festivals in this blogosphere with fellow blogger friends.
As Promised Festive Food is back this year with same zeal and enthusiasm to celebrate not only one but two festivals ~ Janmashtami & Ganesh Chaturthi.
The main reason to celebrate both these festivals together is that they fall almost during the same time and one important fact we all forget is --- We all know Maharishi Ved Vyas as the author of our great Epic Mahabharat, where Lord Krishna gives preaching of Bhagwad Gita to Arjun but Ved Vyas request Lord Ganesh to aid him writing in the text of the great Epic.
Kindly check the last year enthusiastic participation in the FF celebration here......
With the Rakhshabandhan event on verge of completion, its not the completion of the festivities. The festivities are on going. One can click here.....on our last year's Event Annoucement to know the importance, rituals and many more details of Janmashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi.
The one simple aim of FF Events is to enjoy the auspicious festivals with enthusiasm and vigor. Share your rituals, customs and happiness with the fellow bloggers and other readers through this lovely medium of blogging.
Simple Guidelines to celebrate Krishna Janmashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi
* The Basic aim of Festive Food Event is to enjoy the festival. So no need to go out of the way to prepare any dish especially for the event. Send in the Naivedya or any dish (Sweets, Savoury Snacks, Sabjis, Curries, Rice dish....List goes on) prepared for the festivities.
* One can even send entries with details about the festival, Pictures of the festival celebrated in your vicinity, Cards, Rangoli designs, Pandal Decoration, any Incident related to these festival.
* Last Date for sending your entries is 5th September 2009
* Old entries are accepted as long as you didn't sent the same entry last year.
* Kindly Link back to this page your old and new entries with the Krishna & Ganpati logo.
* Send in your entries to Indian.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ''FF'' along with below mentioned information:-
- Blog's Name
- Blog's URL
- Dish Name
- Dish URL
- Picture of the Dish
Note ~ Entries will not be included in the round up in the absence of an email.
So Friends what are you waiting for, rush in with your entries by preparing delicious delicacies and Naivedyam to celebrate the birth of Balgopal and Ganesh