I really like Nachos. I have tasted many versions of Nachos in India and abroad. However, I like the one served at New Yorkers in Mumbai. Nachos which I have prepared is a close version of the one served at New Yorkers.
1 Tablespoon of Jalapenos
1 Cup of Mexican Bean Sauce
2 Tablespoon of Maida (Self Raising Flour)
3 Tablespoon of Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 Tablespoon of Butter
1 Cup of Milk
Salt to taste
1. Take a sauce pan, put butter and add maida and saute it.
2. Add grated Cheddar cheese, milk and salt and mix well and keep it aside.
3. Take a baking tray and grease it with butter
4. Arrange Totrtila chips, spread Mexican bean sauce on it and top it with cheese sauce which we have kept aside.
5. Sprinkle few grated cheese and then put the baking tray in a preheated oven and let it bake for 15 mintues on 180 degree celcius.
6. Serve it with Salsa sauce and Guacamole