The credit for this recipe goes to my hubby. Over the weekend he tries to give me rest by venturing in to the kitchen. This time he made simple Egg curry by giving it a touch of richness and I had a wonderful treat of having Mughlai Egg Curry with rice.
Paste of 2 Onions
Paste of 1 Tomato
2 Tablespoon of Cashew nut paste
1 Tablespoon of Ginger - garlic paste
1 Tablespoon of Cream
1 Bay leaf
1/2 Stick of Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon of Crushed Cardamom
1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds
1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder
1 Teaspoon of Coriander - Jeera Powder
1 Teaspoon of Red chilly powder
1 Teaspoon of Garam masala
1 Tablespoon of cream
Salt to taste
1. Remove the skin from boiled eggs and cut them in to two halves
2. Place oil in a vessel, add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon stick and cumin seeds
3. Once cumin seeds starts spluttering add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste. Saute onions till they turn light pink in colour.
4. Add tomato paste, turmeric powder, Coriander - Jeera Powder, Red chilly powder and cook till oil starts leaving the side of the vessel.
5. Add cashew nut paste, crushed cardamom powder, salt and garam masala and let it simmer for 1 minute.
6. Add water if required and in the end add cream and serve it with rice.