Hey guys I am back from my 2 days of summer trip to a wonderful Island near France called 'Jersey'. This is another Gujarati dish which is quick and easy to make and yet tasty. This simple tomato gravy garnish with sev is one of my favourite dishes, which tastes like Maggi Masala Noodles ;)
1 Cup of Sev
1 Big Chopped Onion
2 Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon of finely chopped Ginger and garlic
1 Teaspoon of Red chilly powder
1 Teaspoon of Coriander - Jeera powder
1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder
1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds
1 Teaspoon of Garam masala
3 - 4 Curry leaves
Salt to taste
1. Take a kadhai and put oil, add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
2. Add chopped onions, curry leaves and chopped ginger and garlic and saute the onions
3. Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, and coriander-jeera powder and cook till oil leaves the vessel.
4. Add salt, garam masala and little water and let it simmer for few minutes.
5. Add sev just before serving, or else it will become soggy and mix it properly.