A simple yet delicious dessert that is guaranteed to liven up any dinner party, thats what this Creamy Strawberry and Apple Drizzle can do!!
I suggest that one may involve kids during the prep as they may enjoy decorating this dessert using the squirty cream from the freeze can.
8 - 10 Small slices of Vanilla Sponge cake
1/2 Cup of Apple Dessert Sauce (Easily available in Supermarkets)
1/2 cup of Strawberry Dessert Sauce (Easily available in Supermarkets)
1 Cup of Mascarpone (Italian full fat dessert cheese)
Bottle of Squirty Cream or Whipped Cream
1. Take a bowl, add mascarpone and 1/4 Cup of Strawberry sauce. Whisk the sauce and mascarpone thoroughly and keep aside.
2. Heat the pan and place slices of vanilla sponge cake on it and let it dry roast for 1 minute, or till it turns a bit crispy and amd light brown in colour. Make sure that you dont dry roast the cake for too long.
3. Take a glass or a wine glass, place roasted cake in the glass. Add a dollop of apple dessert sauce and then follow up with a dollop of the mascarpone and strawberry sauce mix over the apple sauce.
4. This way depending upon the size of your glass, one can make one more layer of cake, mascarpone mixture and apple sauce.
5. Decorate it with Squirty Cream or Whipped Cream and drizzle the strawberry and apple sauce on the sides of the glass and on top of the cream. This will make your guests go licking your dessert.
Keep your Creamy Strawberry and Apple Drizzle in the refrigerator and serve when your guests are through with their main dish.
This is my entry for Madhavi's lovely Children's Day Event.