After seeing glimpses of party food cooked by Rahul, its time to share the recipes of the same. A party can mean anything from drinks with savouries to a full blown dinner. With a little forward planning one can throw and enjoy a successful party. Nature of food is really important for party, general rule is keep it quick and easy. After all, you want to enjoy your party as much as your guests, Right??
One such quick and easy to serve starter for our party was Paneer Roll. Which was hot starter and was loved by all taste palates.
1 Packet of Filo / Phyllo Pastry Sheets
100 gms Paneer
2 Medium Sized Chopped Onions
2 Medium Sized Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon Ginger - Gralic Paste
1 Teaspoon Cumin seeds
1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1 Teaspoon Red Chilly Powder
2 Teaspoon Pav Bhaji Masla / Garam Masala
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Coriander
Salt to Taste
1. Grate the paneer and keep it aside.
2. Heat the oil, add cumin seeds, once they start spluttering add ginger - garlic paste and Onions, saute till onions turn light pink in colour
3. Add tomatoes, red chilly powder and coriander powder and cook till oil starts leaving the side of the vessel
4. In the end add grated paneer and pav bhaji masala or garam masala powder and mix it well. Let it simmer for few minutes. Garnish it with coriander leaves and remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
5. Take pastry sheets, fill the paneer stuffing and roll it, seal the ends of the pastry sheets by greasing the ends with water.
6. Now place your rolled sheets in the Oven. Let it cook on 180 degree celcius for 5 minutes or till the sheet starts turning light brown.
7. Once cooked remove it from heat and cut the long stuffed sheets in to desired shapes and serve it hot with Chutney, Sauce and Dips of your choice.
Paneer is loved by all and especially kids, hence this is my entry for Madhavi's Lovely Children's Day Event.
Malar was kind enough to share with me Yum Yum Blog Award, thank you for this honour and appreciating my efforts.
Sudeshna has shared with me Great Buddy, Kreative Blog Award and Perfect Blend of Friendship Award, thank you gal for those kind words and will cherish this Friendship.
Vij has also shared with me Coolest Blog - Butterfly Award
Thank you all for these lovely Awards!