This dish can be prepared in a jiffy and is a yummy treat for your taste buds.
2 Cups of Macaroni
2 Cups of Mexican Bean Sauce
2 Cups of Salsa Sauce
1 Cup of grated Cheddar Cheese
Butter for greasing
1. Boil the Macaroni's in water. Add few drops of oil while boiling macaroni's, so that they do not stick to each other. Once the Macaroni's are cooked drain the water.
2. Mix the Macaroni in the Salsa sauce and let it simmer for 2 Minutes.
3. Grease the baking tray with butter.
4. Spread the Mexican Bean Sauce on the tray and then top it with Macaroni Salsa Sauce.
5. Make layers of these two sauces and top it with grated cheese.
6. Place the tray in preheated Oven for 20 Minutes on 200 degree Celsius.
Serve it with Garlic Bread.