A mexican inspiration with an Indian twist, this dish is a concotion of tortilla chips and green salads all mixed together just like the Bombay bhel, and hence the name. Simple ingredients, easy to cook, light on the tummy, this dish is a perfect party starter that will run off the serving bowl as soon as it is on the table. Needless to say, it is a huge hit in my Hubby's office as well.
3 Cups of Crushed Tortila Chips
2 Cups of Mexican Bean Sauce
2 Cups of Salsa Sauce
2 Cups of Chopped Spring Onions
2 Cups of Chopped Tomatoes
1 Cup of Chopped Cabbage
2 Cups of Chopped Capsicum
1 Cup of Boiled Sweet corn
2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Place crushed Tortila chips in a large bowl.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables.
3. Spread Salsa Sauce and Mexican Bean Sauce.
4. Before serving garnish it with grated cheese.
5. Mix it properly before it enters your tummy [:p]